by The Chocolate Dictionary
To chocogynate is to make a statement of chocogyny (the description of women in terms of chocolate: see the definition elsewhere in this dictionary). When making such statements, a person describes or affirms a woman’s inherent chocolateyness:
- Eloquence resides less in a woman’s tone of voice and choice of words than in the way her lips move when eating a chocolate.
- Good chocolates, like women, will always find a way.
- Like women, every chocolate has its depths to one who truly sees.
- No man is an island but some women are rich, cocoa-dusted truffles.
- Sinful caramels, muffled truffles, erotic crèmes – ah, the women in men’s most propitious dreams.
- Is there any other way a woman may be more profitably engaged than in eating her way through a box of expensive chocolates?
- In their laughter some women have the sound of handmade truffles tumbling like lottery balls.
- Sometimes one feels, subtly, that a woman’s presence is like a heart-shaped box of Godiva pralines about to be opened.
- There is always a woman, lips slightly parted, anticipating another ganache.
- When a woman has a Foucher Art Deco chocolate box on her mind even the gods are afraid to put obstacles in her path.
- Is there any truth in the observation that some women have chocolate-flavoured hormones coursing through their veins?
- The way her light brown tresses blow in the breeze, one would say that silken caramels have found the secret of immortality.
- It is not demeaning to say that some women, like some adjectives, are made to be paired with pralines.